Flag of Cambodia additions

Cambodia additions forum

Please list Castaways at Cambodia, Sihanoukville, Otres 2

• malkusch

Joined Travelfish
    18th December, 2013

Sorry I really wanted to read your FAQ before posting, but it just says:

"Frequently Asked Questions about travel in Southeast Asia. colspan="5" class="title" bgcolor="#ffffff">"

So I hope this post is confirm with your policies. I'm writing on behalf of the owner from a guesthouse in Cambodia, Sihanoukville which I personally would keep a secret but this wouldn't be in the owner's interest.

The name of the guesthouse is "Castaways" it's located at Otres (Beach) 2. So if you want to go there tell the taxi driver Otres 2. The taxi driver probably doesn't know Castaways, but you can ask at Otres 2. It's located directly at the beach. Rooms are from 15$ - 20$. Very basic huts with shared toilet and shower. Wifi, restaurant & bar, pool and of course the sea is available. Very lovely Cambodian family runs the business.

#1 Posted: 19/12/2013 - 00:17

• Advertisement

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Otres beach Sihanoukville ... By ebroguy on 15 Jan 2010 13 6073 16 Sep 2010
Mushroom Point - new accomodation on Otres beach, Sihanoukville ... By romankrizanic on 25 Feb 2011 0 3483 25 Feb 2011
Cambodia trip and Otres Beach hostel/hotel ... By pdropl on 7 Oct 2013 2 819 9 Oct 2013