Flag of Cambodia additions

Cambodia additions forum

Review for Soria Moria in Siem Reap

• kristinholdo

Joined Travelfish
    30th November, 2007

Im am writing to inform you that we have recently opened a new hotel in Siem Reap called Soria Moria Boutique Hotel. We are located on Wat Bo road, jus behind Bopha Angkor and Viroth's.

It would be fantastic if someone from Travelfish have the time to stop by and check it out next time in Siem Reap.

Our website is www.thesoriamoria.com - and links to recent publications about the hotel is available at http://www.thesoriamoria.com/publications.php

I used to Manage Earthwalkers Guesthouse from 2003-2006 and which I really enjoyed it, however due to change of ownership I decided to stop working there and open my own place together with my parter.

We both have a strong interest in Sustainable development, and we really enjoy being able to work with so many great initiatives, as well as introducing our guests to various community projects.

#1 Posted: 11/3/2008 - 18:17

• Advertisement

• sroberts

Joined Travelfish
    23rd March, 2008

Hi, just wanted to say that we stayed at Soria Moria when we went to Siem Reap and had a fantastic stay. We were there for a few days leading up to christmas last year and it was pure luxury at very reasonable prices. They have a great rooftop bar looking out over part of the city of siem Reap. Kristin and her partner were perfect hosts with lots of interesting information about Cambodia and the many sustainble projects going on there. They are a good point of contact for anyone interested in becoming involved with community projects. our christmas eve was a memorable one spent with other guests, lovely staff and entertainment from the local orphanage who kristin works closely with and who came and sang christmnas carols to us all. It was really special.

The rooms are all very spacious, beautifully clean and very tastefully designed and decorated - lovely to return to after hot adventures exploring temples!
    It is also situated just across the river from the main part of the town where there is plenty to explore in the way of bustling markets and great places to eat.
    We would recommend Soria Moria to anyone who wants something a little more luxurious than a backpackers and at very reasonable prices.

#2 Posted: 23/3/2008 - 06:46

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

This post has been locked by the moderator.