Photo: Within the grounds of the Royal Palace.

Cambodia additions forum

tranquility guesthouse-serendipity beach

Posted by peppermintpaddy on 26/10/2008 at 16:41

i stayed recently in sihanoukville at the tranquility guesthouse,right on the serendipity beach.First of all the food is wonderful,in fact i only stayed there because it was reccomended to me by 2 swedish chefs i met on my travels.I stayed in a fan room with hot shower and cable tv at $12 dollars per night ,they have cheaper and dearer options available.The owner and his family could not be more helpful,booking me tickets on trips and hiring me a scooter without the hassle.I will definitely stay there again.

#1 peppermintpaddy has been a member since 29/6/2008. Posts: 12

Posted by somtam2000 on 26/10/2008 at 17:57 admin

This place is already listed on Travelfish here. Please check listing before making an addition -- if the place is already listed, please add a comment for it there rather than on the messageboard.

#2 somtam2000 has been a member since 21/1/2004. Location: Indonesia. Posts: 7,498
 Where has somtam2000 been?   Website   Twitter   Facebook    Flickr    Google+   Instagram   Pinterest 

Posted by somtam2000 on 26/10/2008 at 17:58 admin

Oh, I see you made a comment on their profile already -- sorry ;-)

#3 somtam2000 has been a member since 21/1/2004. Location: Indonesia. Posts: 7,498
 Where has somtam2000 been?   Website   Twitter   Facebook    Flickr    Google+   Instagram   Pinterest 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.