Flag of Cambodia additions

Cambodia additions forum

Nika Guesthouse, Sihanoukville, Cambodia

• joelgo2nika

Joined Travelfish
    27th December, 2008

Hi,
    I would like you inform your readers that there is a new Guesthouse in Sihanoukville, Cambodia, hold by a french man, for 2 years already.
    Located on Victory Hill, 5 minutes walking from the beach, with 20 confortable rooms, clean and quiet are available, somes with Air Con and hot water. All the rooms have bathrooms and cable TV, 60 canals included sport, news and movies. Some rooms and the rooftop bar restaurant (Le Jardin), have a very nice view on Victory bay, the sea and the sunset. Prices of rooms are from 4 to 20 dollars, with $ 1 discount for NGO employes, and low prices for long stay.As customers are coming back, again and again, I think to offer a good service for a good price. A room with big bed, bathroom with cold water, cable TV is $ 6.00. The same room with 2 beds is $ 8.00. Hot water is provided for $ 3.00 more and AC for $ 4.00 more. Rooms with sea view are $ 2.00 more. About long term, for instance the price of a room at $ 6 per day is $ 120.00 per month.
    I am renting bykes for $1.5 per 24 hours, and moto for $ 5 or 8, depending the model.
    Bus tickets for several cities in Cambodia (Phnom Penh, Siem Riep), Thailand (Trat, Ko Chang, Pattaya and Bangkok) and Vietnam (Hanoi and Ho Chi Min) are also available.
    The customers are preferably couples and families. That`s a place where I want to developp contact with cambodia people, customers for the same prices (I don`t want a place reserved for foreigners), for instance by singing karaoke and drinking beers, one of the best way to discover the culture and society of this country. I have Karoke songs in Khmer, of course,in Thai & Vietnamese but also English and French, allowing everybody to sing.
    On the rooftop, when I am lucky in fishing, you are finding in aquariums the different species of sea fish you can see on the coast, by 1 meter depth, like rays, moonfish, stonefish and others. About 200 movies on DVD are availble at the roof bar, all with English audio, some have also french, spanish, german, thai, khmer and chinese languages.
    It is always my pleasure to give information and to help to better know and understand this country I like so that I decide to stay.Don`t hesitate to contact me for further information you could need.Best regards,
    Joel, 855 (0)81 28 61 91 , go2nika@yahoo.fr
    Nika Guesthouse, 360 Ekareach street, Mondoul3, Sankat3, Khan Mittapheap, Weather Station Hill, Sihanoukville, Cambodia

#1 Posted: 27/12/2008 - 16:57

• Advertisement

• arif

Joined Travelfish
    26th March, 2009

its nice quite and cool guest house i was lived there a month 90 $ monthly price you also can pay by day 5 $or 8$ run by French man at Victory Hill, 3 minutes moto from down town nice view on Victory bay, the sea and the sunset.
    Nika Guesthouse
    ,360 Ekareach street, Mondoul3, Sankat3, Khan Mittapheap, Weather Station Hill, Sihanoukville, Cambodia
    Tel: 081 28 61 91

#2 Posted: 27/3/2009 - 13:13

• scubadiveni-
    nja

Joined Travelfish
    19th January, 2011

Sorry...any guest house that advertises fishing out of the sea to fill its aquariums is shocking. as a dive instructor and prominent marine eco campaigner in my area there is nothing that can excuse this kind of behaviour. Please pass by this place and tell them what damage they are doing to the seas and probably more importantly for them...their reputation.

#3 Posted: 19/1/2011 - 13:38

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.