‘Ma Maison a Battambang ’
“Travel back in time to ‘Ma Maison a Battambang’, a place where time stood still”.
‘Ma Maison’ was built in the nineteen twenties in Battambang, 293km from Phnom Penh.
Enjoy the simple and elegant charm of ‘Ma Maison’ on the banks of the famed Stung Sanke river, while discovering the Kingdom that was.
Battambang is a northwestern town in the Kingdom of Cambodia renowned for its artistic and literary heritage. The city and its people have forever been celebrated in the kingdom. Get to experience life in a traditional Khmer village, where the wind, sound and light are your masters.
A stay in the family friendly environment of ‘Ma Maison’ provides you with the comfort of the following services and amenities:
- A French Colonial one storey cottage to call your own,
- Situated where the sun also sets on the banks of the Steung Sangke river
- Its 2 rooms with their own bathrooms: “Romance” and “Luminaire” tailored to satisfy the epicurean in you, whose eyes and senses only discern the finer things so to make you feel at home.
- Sit at the table on your room’s private porch while the ring of a bell ensures your very own crew takes care of you; overlooking the dipping pool, sipping the most fragrant java as you check your messages.
- A spa menu upon request: Khmer Massage, Oil Massage, Aroma Massage beside your pool. (Products provide by nature, please book 1hr in advance)
Our soft opening on December 1st 2008, welcomes all who desires this exquisite experience and much more. Room rates of 75usd per night for 2 include breakfast & Dinner in a romantic atmosphere. (Wine & Beverage list upon request).
For reservations please contact:
Ma maison a Battambang, no. 169 , Lor et Village (Poom Cham), Prek Treas Sdach Commune. Battambang town. Cambodia.
+855 11 876 344, +855 11 876 322 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
also check: http://mamaisonbattambang.h5.com
Book early to secure vacancy.
#1 mamaison has been a member since 29/1/2009. Posts: 6