Flag of Cambodia additions

Cambodia additions forum

iball Adventure Park

• vietcolm

Joined Travelfish
    6th April, 2009

We have just opened a new park with the main attraction being the zorbing, a giant 3m plastic ball you get harnessed in and rolled down the hill, great fun. Also we have a zip-line over a lake so you can dive in, rock pools and a waterfall on the property.
    The park is 11km out of town but supply a free pick up and drop off service.
    More information Colm (855)016561937 oer visit www.iballcambodia.freevar.com

#1 Posted: 6/4/2009 - 12:59

• Advertisement

• markky

Joined Travelfish
    1st December, 2009

hi Colm, i was wondering if you guys are open on the 26th of December 2009. i am a traveller from Singapore and will be touring with a group of 10 in Phnom Penh for a short trip within the month of December. will your park be available then? must i book and let you guys know in advance? also, there is a 2pm BBQ which your site on sihanoukville-cambodia.com mentioned, could i know more about the food and if i have to arrange for it? we have booked a van to take us around places so if possible do you have a full address for me to inform my driver beforehand? if you need to reply me directly, you can email me at marknme@gmail.com

so sorry for the many questions! we hope to come and enjoy ourselves at your adventure park on the 26th December, so your help would be immensely appreciated! thanks so much! (:

Mark Lim

#2 Posted: 1/12/2009 - 12:52

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.