Flag of Cambodia additions

Cambodia additions forum

Excellent Angkor Guide Highly Recommended

• kimfrasse

Joined Travelfish
    6th December, 2009

I want to recommend an outstanding English-speaking guide, Ratanak Eath, for tours of Angkor Wat and the surrounding area. His four day itinerary included temples, a tour of the lake and local countryside, and excellent recommendations for restaurants and dance shows. He is knowledgeable about the history and art of Angkor and he made our visit lively and interesting. You can contact him at his e-mail ratanak_eath@yahoo.com, and website www.theangkorguide.net. He was recommended by my sister-in-law, a professional photographer, and he was able to provide excellent input on camera angles of the temples.

Kim Frasse.

#1 Posted: 6/12/2009 - 21:36

• Advertisement

• Williem

Joined Travelfish
    5th January, 2010

I found the experience wonderful and want to recommend to my friends to visit Siem Reap . I seem enjoy Siem Reap the best with temples, floating village and people. I met a great guide and the driver whom provided flexibility to do other options if I wanted. Ratanak Eath was always on time, very helpful. When I needed time on my own at a place he provided flexibility to let me explore and take photos after providing information, and he is informative made my time in Siem Reap very enjoyable which also take me to the orphanage which I really wanted to do. Could not recommend Ratanak high enough. You will have a wonderful time and huge fun staying with him all day.
    Williem.

#2 Posted: 5/1/2010 - 22:42

• sedce

Joined Travelfish
    21st May, 2010

I found this post is really helpful, after surfing tour guide online I found Ratanak Eath on this forum. He is excellent tour guide in Angkor , speak very good English, always punctual and helpful. What you are looking for he promised to find them for you, I would highly recommended him to anyone who visit Angkor temples. He is a hard working young man be a tour guide, driver and a pro photographer. He took lots of photo and burn into CD for my whole trip, I just spend US$5 for all the photos in his CD which contains 100 high quality pictures. He has a helpful website name www.theangkorguide.net, it helps me a lot to speak Khmer, to deal with local people and find main attractions in Siem Reap Angkor. You won't regret having him as your companion in Angkor.

#3 Posted: 21/5/2010 - 15:37

• shermanshawn

Joined Travelfish
    27th May, 2010

In mytrip, I was in Phnom Penh for few days where i saw see all the famous sites there such as : Royal Palace, Silver pagoda (inside Royal compound), National museum...go to Siem Reap for Angkor Wat and other fantastic temples with a 3-day-pass to the temple site, spend a morning or late afternoon boat trip on the Tonle Sap lake to see the local life, very scenic ; enjoy night life in the bar town...n Phnom Penh, you can go to Mitapheap Massage along Monivong Road ( beside Rock Disco ), also a good choice...

http://www.locationvillaespagne.com/,

http://www.locationvillaespagne.com/findAllVillas.php,

http://www.locationvillaespagne.com/findAllVillas.php?region=Ibiza

#4 Posted: 27/5/2010 - 17:11

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Ponloue Angkor Siem Reap Villa recommended ... By Rickycity on 15 Jul 2009 1 2498 16 Sep 2009