Photo: Within the grounds of the Royal Palace.

Cambodia additions forum

Brand New Guest House in Siem Reap

Posted by Wozzer on 23/1/2010 at 13:06

Under the family ownership of Lao Raksa, his brother Pov and sister Bunlop, New Apsara Guest House in Siem Reap , Cambodia, has set new standards for quality accommodation at budget rates.

New Apsara Guest House Siem Reap is the family's second guest house in Siem Reap and between them they have 12 years local experience of guest house, tour and travel operations. They know what travellers want - Clean accommodation, friendly staff and affordable rates.

They offer a choice of accommodation which can be as low as US$4.50 per person per night (based on two sharing). Even at these low rates - the room is still equipped with new large beds, fan, cable TV and more.

New Apsara Guest House Siem Reap is much more than a place to sleep. New Apsara has it's own cafe bar,supermarket and ATM. There is FREE Wifi for those with their own laptops and FREE internet PC's for those guests that don't.

Boasting 12 brand-new rooms with a range of amenities to suit all traveller budgets - New Apsara Guest House is truly a gem of a find in Siem Reap.

Their website is www.newapsara.com

Just so everything is clear and above board - I've been staying here since mid-November 2008. I'm a volunteer with an NGO here in Siem Reap.
I like New Apsara and it's management team and I'm helping them with their marketing and website - in order that they can (hopefully) grow their business.

#1 Wozzer has been a member since 23/1/2010. Posts: 24

Posted by AbgAcid on 23/1/2010 at 13:33

Sounds a good option. You have GPS location for it?

Tq

#2 AbgAcid has been a member since 28/11/2009. Location: Malaysia. Posts: 162

Posted by Wozzer on 23/1/2010 at 14:15

Good question!

I found two lots of coordinates for it, don't know which ones are for GPS though...

Latitude: 13.359600324855332
Longitude: 103.86122703552246

OR

Latitude: 13 - 21 - 34.56 (Deg-Min-Sec)
Longitude: 103 - 51 - 40.4166 (Deg-Min-Sec)

I guess these are give or take an inch or two!

Any idea what the difference between the values is?

#3 Wozzer has been a member since 23/1/2010. Posts: 24

Posted by oscarcat on 23/1/2010 at 18:10

Posted from within Vietnam.

Just booked a 2 night stay towards the end of Feb hope its as good as the website looks! Will report back!

#4 oscarcat has been a member since 11/11/2008. Location: Cambodia. Posts: 66
 Twitter 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.