Photo: Temple outside Monywa.

Competitions forum

BIG competition coming this Monday

This form has been closed and no further posts are being accepted.

Posted by somtam2000 on 30/4/2011 at 22:51 admin

Just a quick heads up that we'll be announcing a MAJOR competition this coming Monday. The top prize includes all sorts of stuff including:

Round the world flights for two
Travel insurance for two
Eurail pass
Fancy hotel stays

and more!

I'm teasing out the prizes on the Travelfish Facebook page, so you can follow it there, or just be sure to check Travelfish.org on Monday for the details on a competition I know you're going to want to enter :)

More soon.

#1 somtam2000 has been a member since 21/1/2004. Location: Indonesia. Posts: 7,436
 Where has somtam2000 been?   Website   Twitter   Facebook    Flickr    Google+   Instagram   Pinterest 

Posted by SBE on 1/5/2011 at 09:03

Oh dear I've got some work I'm a bit behind with but I'm afraid the boss is going to have to give me Monday off.

Where do you get the all the mega $$$ to pay for these prizes Somtam? Are you a closet millionaire or something? Just curious. ;-)

#2 SBE has been a member since 14/4/2008. Location: Global Village. Posts: 2,002
 Where has SBE been? 

Posted by somtam2000 on 2/5/2011 at 09:12 admin

Ha haaa

Comp is now open for all to enter. You can read all about the Round The World Competition here.

Not just me SBE - a bunch of travel sites all working together to gather up sponsors etc.

Good luck all!

#3 somtam2000 has been a member since 21/1/2004. Location: Indonesia. Posts: 7,436
 Where has somtam2000 been?   Website   Twitter   Facebook    Flickr    Google+   Instagram   Pinterest 

Forum closed

This forum has been closed and no further posts are allowed.