admin
    Click here to learn more about somtam2000
    Joined Travelfish
    21st January, 2004
    Location Indonesia
    Total reviews: 24
    Places visited:
    At least 113

Hey, I know it's not a Travelfish photo competition (we'll be announcing one soon I promise!), but the smart cookies over at Perceptive Travel are running a pretty good one -- and I bet some of you hardened travellers may be interested in it.

The main criteria is:
    "The photo must be from one of the following Asian cities profiled in the Citiescape guides: Mumbai, Delhi, Hong Kong, Bangkok, Ho Chi Minh City/Saigon, Tokyo, Sydney, Kathmandu, Singapore, or Bejing."

How much easier could it be? I'm sorting though my pics right now ;-)

The full write-up on the photo competition can be found here -- good luck!

#1 Posted: 13/1/2007 - 07:53

• Advertisement

• canucksinas-
    ia

Joined Travelfish
    13th February, 2007

Thanks for the heads up! I've got over 3000 photos from my last S.E. Asia adventure just waiting to be shared (and win me some cool travel guides if I'm lucky!).

Also, being relatively new here, I've only just now checked out the threads from your previous photo contests - there are some truly extraordinary shots in there. Please keep the contests running as I love to see other people's pics of fabulous places and wouldn't mind trying my hand at winning a t-shirt or two!

James & Lindsay
    Canucks(eagerly waiting to be)in Asia

P.S. Do I understand correctly that I can include a link to my photo website with my posts, if I include a link to Travelfish on my website? I'd be more than happy to do this if this is the case.

#2 Posted: 17/2/2007 - 03:09

• somtam2000

admin
    Click here to learn more about somtam2000
    Joined Travelfish
    21st January, 2004
    Location Indonesia
    Total reviews: 24
    Places visited:
    At least 113

Hi james,

We'll be starting the photo comps again soon -- we're just sorting out a different source for t-shirts -- thanks for your patience.

Re the link, yes you're correct -- add a link back to Travelfish from your site, then add in a link to yours in the "signature" section in the Member Profile panel, and the link will show up in all your posts.

#3 Posted: 17/2/2007 - 07:07

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

This post has been locked by the moderator.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
November photo competition -- Keep on movin' ... By somtam2000 on 28 Oct 2006 22 5683 9 Jan 2007
Photo competition: places I'd go back to ... By somtam2000 on 25 Sep 2006 11 9152 26 Mar 2010
Perceptive Travel giveaway ... By somtam2000 on 3 Jun 2007 0 3859 3 Jun 2007