admin
    Click here to learn more about somtam2000
    Joined Travelfish
    21st January, 2004
    Location Indonesia
    Total reviews: 24
    Places visited:
    At least 113

Travelfish member Swag has just won either a Flickr Pro Membership or US$24.95 worth of Travelfish Guides for his entry on Thailand's Ko Lipe .

Congratulations!

We're continuing to run this on a weekly basis, so for more information on how you can win a Flickr Pro Membership or US$24.95 worth of Travelfish Guides, see this thread.

#1 Posted: 18/5/2009 - 09:01

• Advertisement

• beachgirl

Joined Travelfish
    25th April, 2009
    Total reviews: 3

congrats swag. I didn't make it to Ko Lipe but it sounds good and I met quite a few people who were heading there.

I've just put in another entry, this for Kanchanaburi in Thailand. I will win those guides!

#2 Posted: 18/5/2009 - 11:01

• swag

Click here to learn more about swag
    Joined Travelfish
    28th March, 2007
    Location Australia
    Total reviews: 6

Thanks for that Somtam,couldn't wait to release my inner desire to be a travel/destination writer lol. Hopefully will get around to adding a couple more reviews.Keep up the good work in the everevolving world of Travelfish.
    Beachgirl thanks for that, hope you enjoyed Kanchanaburi as much as we did.
    swag

#3 Posted: 18/5/2009 - 11:51

• SBE

Click here to learn more about SBE
    Joined Travelfish
    14th April, 2008
    Location Global Village
    Total reviews: 5
    Places visited:
    At least 2

Very good Lipe report Swag and thank you muchly for highlighting the environmental problems there! I don't think glossing over them does potential visitors a service... people should go to places knowing exactly what to expect.

PS. I will get round to trying to win a flickr upgrade myself soon Somtam as I'm running out of picture space. Being a Scot, thriftiness is next to godliness n'est pas, but I'm also suffering from lack of inspiration looking out the window at the rain in France right now, not to mention deep innate sloth. ;-)

#4 Posted: 10/6/2009 - 22:01

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

This post has been locked by the moderator.