Culture and politics forum

stuff your rucksack.com

• Indoluso

Joined Travelfish
    22nd December, 2009

Hi,

I read about this site and thought it was nice to help a listed project. My question is if someone has ever done anything based on this site. What will Vietnamese, Cambodian or Laos border officials say about a bag full of pens/pencils... Will they take them away?

I tried to email the site but there's no answer...

If you want to give a look:

http://www.stuffyourrucksack.com/

Cheers!

#1 Posted: 10/6/2010 - 13:51

• Advertisement

• SBE

Click here to learn more about SBE
    Joined Travelfish
    14th April, 2008
    Location Global Village
    Total reviews: 5
    Places visited:
    At least 2

"What will Vietnamese, Cambodian or Laos border officials say about a bag full of pens/pencils... Will they take them away?"

Why weigh yourself down with loads of pens in your luggage on planes? Just buy them once you're in the country!

#2 Posted: 14/6/2010 - 15:20

• Indoluso

Joined Travelfish
    22nd December, 2009

Well that's a good idea, didn't thought about it! Anyway I'm trying to get a foundation to give them, but in case it doesn't work thanks for your solution!

Cheers!

#3 Posted: 14/6/2010 - 17:18

• Sophia_Moro-
    cco

Joined Travelfish
    6th July, 2010
    Location United Kingdom

Especially in Asia, it will be much cheaper to buy them once you are there. Plus you want to use your luggage allowance for all the stuff that you will need when you get there.

#4 Posted: 6/7/2010 - 17:35

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.