Cycling in Asia forum

For sale: 2 Trek FX 7.2 bicycles type 2011 in Singapore

• NadineVelt

Joined Travelfish
    29th July, 2011

We're cycling from Bangkok to Singapore, a wonderfull, very scenery route! While our idea of cycling through South East was quit spontaneous, we bought our bicycles at Probike in Bangkok.

We cycle mainly on tarmac, this is why we choosed for the Trek FX 7.2, 20 inch (51cm) en 22,5 inch (57cm) in a black colour. I'm 1.75 metre high and my husband is 1,90 metre high. The bandwidth is 700x35 and we're content with this choice.

We changed the cycling rapper for a better version and one of the bicycles has an Italian comfort gel saddle. Furthermore we have four black-red Ortlieb Back-Roller City bags and two black-red Ortlieb Front-Roller City bags.

The two bicycles are bought on the 22nd of June 2011 and together with all the extra gear they costed us 1.100 euro. We expect to arrive in Singapore around the 1st of September and we cycled by then around 2.500 K's.

In Singapore we want to sell the bike's, while we will continue our travels in a different way. We want to sell the bikes including bags and all extra's (except for the speed& distance timer) for 800 euro. The pick-up of the bike's is negotiable.

Don't think I can add a picture, but you can have yourself a look at our website;
    www.africanroadtrip.com (pics Asia, Thailand & Malyasia). For futher information or interest, contact me on nadine_veltman[AT]hotmail[DOT]com

Gr,

Nadine

#1 Posted: 30/7/2011 - 07:17

• Advertisement

• Tilapia

Click here to learn more about Tilapia
    Joined Travelfish
    21st April, 2006
    Location Canada
    Total reviews: 15
    Places visited:
    At least 113

Hi Nadine,

I use a Trek when I cycle over there, as well. It's a 1998 Trek 730, one of the precursors to the ones you have. A excellent, comfortable ride!

I'm not responding because I want to buy your bikes. I just wanted to say that I like your blog.

Happy Cycling.

#2 Posted: 30/7/2011 - 22:59

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
2011 Trek Mountain Bike For Sale in Vientiane ... By thelynx on 25 Jul 2011 1 2953 1 Nov 2011
2011 Trek Madone 6.5 Pro..3,250usd ... By lawbike247 on 22 Jun 2011 0 3354 22 Jun 2011