Cycling in Asia forum

Selling two hybrid touring bicycles

• anacapa1425

Joined Travelfish
    29th March, 2012

Hello, my girlfriend and I have just completed our SE Asia bike tour and are wanting to sell our bikes. We are currently in Bangkok and will be flying out Sunday.

The bicycles are Vietnamese made Asama brand hybrid touring bikes. One has 700 cm wheels and the other has 26 in wheels. They have fenders and rear racks.

We are both about 5'8" and they fit us great.

We bought them in Vietnam, and have used them as a means for transportation through Asia. They are still in great condition and ready to get some more miles on them.

Asking $150 for each bicycle, or best offer.

Send me a message with your email and I will notify you as soon as I can. Thank you.

#1 Posted: 29/3/2012 - 06:11

• Advertisement

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Great touring bicycles available end of may ... By Raynorcz on 1 May 2011 0 1521 1 May 2011
Buying 2 touring bicycles for traveling to Europe ... By TheCrazyTravel on 19 Mar 2012 3 1574 2 Jul 2012