Cycling in Asia forum

Cycle Advice?

• pirmelenge

Joined Travelfish
    5th September, 2013

Hello All,

I know mostly everyone on this forum might be the DIY bike tourers - more power to you! But for those of you who have taken organized bike trips through SE Asia, do you have any to recommend? Or will you tell me to just save my money and go by myself? I'm interested in taking an organized trip (possibly Thailand, southern Laos, or Mekong Delta Vietnam) because I don't think I'm quite ready for a solo bike tour. Any thoughts or recommendations would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Molly

#1 Posted: 14/9/2013 - 13:14

• Advertisement

• MADMAC

Joined Travelfish
    6th June, 2009
    Total reviews: 10

Man I knew a guy out of Hua Hin who did this. Forgot his name. Used to have his card. If I find it I'll send it to you.

#2 Posted: 15/9/2013 - 09:28

• somtam2000

admin
    Click here to learn more about somtam2000
    Joined Travelfish
    21st January, 2004
    Location Indonesia
    Total reviews: 24
    Places visited:
    At least 113

I've not used this company personally, but a very keen cycling friend in Bangkok highly recommends Grasshopper Adventures.

Hope that helps.

#3 Posted: 15/9/2013 - 19:37

• pirmelenge

Joined Travelfish
    5th September, 2013

thanks guys! any recommendations help :)

#4 Posted: 16/9/2013 - 19:27

• manauljourn-
    eys

Joined Travelfish
    19th September, 2013

Hi pirmelenge! We have bicycle touring in the Philippines too. Here's a recommended link - http://itsmorefuninthephilippines.com/bicycle-touring/

Also, we can arrange your Philippine trip for you. We customize travel itineraries for clients going to the Philippines. Just email us if you're interested - manauljourneys@hotmail.com.

Have a great trip in the Southeast Asia!

#5 Posted: 20/9/2013 - 00:14

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.