Finance and money forum

is eDreams (edreams,net) legit?

• bakpakk

Joined Travelfish
    4th April, 2010
    Location Cameroon

Wasn't sure where to post this but here it goes...

...I'm looking at ticket prices on edreams.net from Phnom Penh to Singapore/other locations and the prices are ridiculously cheap (in relation to other sites). I'm a little skeptical so I was wondering if anyone has ever purchased a ticket on edreams.net If so, are they legit??

Also, any suggestions about cheap flight deals from phnom penh or siem reap to Singapore?? Merci.

Best regards,
    bakpakk

#1 Posted: 21/4/2010 - 02:30

• Advertisement

• bakpakk

Joined Travelfish
    4th April, 2010
    Location Cameroon

Hey guys, after researching online all day I found out that edreams.net is indeed a scam. The reviews are overwhelmingly horrid and not even 1 customer said anything positive.

Just wondering, has anyone ever flown with jetstar (jetstar.com)?? they also have very low fares from cambodia to singapore so I was just wondering if they are reliable and legit? I researched online and I can't find any skeletons in their closet. Any suggesstion/feedback will be more than appreciated. Merci beaucoup.

Best regards,
    bakpakk

#2 Posted: 21/4/2010 - 09:37

• busylizzy

Joined Travelfish
    31st December, 2007
    Location New Zealand
    Total reviews: 20
    Places visited:
    At least 107

JetStar are a legit airline, but they are a no-frills, budget airline. There were a large number of issues when they first starting flying into NZ (late/cancelled flights etc) but I think things have settled down.

I haven't heard anything one way or another about their Asian flights. But yes, they are legit.

#3 Posted: 21/4/2010 - 15:34

• idreamofdur-
    ian

TF writer
    Click here to learn more about idreamofdurian
    Joined Travelfish
    5th September, 2008
    Location Singapore
    Total reviews: 4

I've flown JetStar within SE Asia a number of times... they have a bit of a reputation for delays, but they're definitely legit and I have no complaints other than being delayed 1.5 hours or so on a flight from Singapore to Denpasar.

#4 Posted: 21/4/2010 - 17:09

• bakpakk

Joined Travelfish
    4th April, 2010
    Location Cameroon

Thank guys. I am appreciate your feedback. I was a little skeptical at first because they have insanely affordable fares from Phnom Penh to Singapore. Thanks again, you guys have made my planning a lot easier.

Best regards,
    bakpakk

#5 Posted: 21/4/2010 - 23:22

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.