• SBE

Click here to learn more about SBE
    Joined Travelfish
    14th April, 2008
    Location Global Village
    Total reviews: 5
    Places visited:
    At least 2

I saw that in the new improved version of TF there's going to be a "lists" option. At first I though oh gawd, what FOR? (Visions of 500 post threads with everyone's idea essential packing lists or "must see" places).

But then again I couldn't see any point in Twitter until the Bangkok riots happened either.

Anyway, Cranky Carrot had a post about phone charges today and that made me think about one list that I'd quite like to have... cheap codes for international calls from various countries in SE Asia. I know there's one for the UK from Thailand (just can't remember what it is right now). Anyway, I thought I'd start the ball rolling.

1. You can get very cheap international calls from Indonesia if you use the prefix 01017

#1 Posted: 11/9/2010 - 18:48

• Advertisement

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Please don't post email addresses or personal phone numbers ... By somtam2000 on 5 Jan 2013 2 1620 5 Jan 2013
Cheap ways to call home? ... By SimonD on 5 Feb 2009 9 4285 22 Mar 2012
blackberry phone vietnam very cheap ... By sayadian on 16 Mar 2009 1 3591 27 Mar 2009
Making cheap phone calls on mobile in Laos to UK ... By LoganT on 18 Sep 2009 17 6343 21 Mar 2012