Photo: Time for some larger notes we reckon.

Finance and money forum

Cheap international phone call numbers list

Posted by SBE on 11/9/2010 at 18:48

I saw that in the new improved version of TF there's going to be a "lists" option. At first I though oh gawd, what FOR? (Visions of 500 post threads with everyone's idea essential packing lists or "must see" places).

But then again I couldn't see any point in Twitter until the Bangkok riots happened either.

Anyway, Cranky Carrot had a post about phone charges today and that made me think about one list that I'd quite like to have... cheap codes for international calls from various countries in SE Asia. I know there's one for the UK from Thailand (just can't remember what it is right now). Anyway, I thought I'd start the ball rolling.

1. You can get very cheap international calls from Indonesia if you use the prefix 01017

#1 SBE has been a member since 14/4/2008. Location: Global Village. Posts: 2,004
 Where has SBE been? 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.