Finance and money forum

Jobs in SAE and Aussie

• Winstan

Joined Travelfish
    25th November, 2011

Thinking to travel Thialand etc maybe Aussie. . And get a
    Job if possible when money runs dry so I can stay. Fancy working on fishing boats , been told its good money in Aussie. Any info on working while away .
    Young male 23 from UK

#1 Posted: 25/11/2011 - 18:06

• Advertisement

• jonnymac

Joined Travelfish
    4th November, 2011

hey mate,

check out port douglas in oz if you want to work on boats....really close to the reef and an amazing backpackers town....stay at dougies best hostel in oz!! You can also check out Airlie Beach unreal spot real crazy party scene and they do boat trips to white haven beach and whitsunday islands....not sure about working in Thailand but it's way to easy to find work in oz just as long as your not to picky...have fun mate when you going to SEA?

#2 Posted: 25/11/2011 - 20:52

• Winstan

Joined Travelfish
    25th November, 2011

Thanks for the reply , those places look really nice , I will probaly go there if I go oz , I think going in Jan sometime , looking forward to the trip! Have you been Thi ?

#3 Posted: 26/11/2011 - 07:28

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.