Finance and money forum

Perfect card for all Australian travellers

• furneburner

Joined Travelfish
    5th September, 2009

Hi everyone, the late great Brucemoon helped me out alot with a credit card called "wizard clear advantage".

They charge no international fees, and cash advances are also exempt from fees. As far as he/I know it's the only card like it available in Australia.

Moreover, it's free! No reason not to get one if you purchase online or travel internationally.

http://www.wizardclearadvantage.com.au

Hope that is helpful to some of you.

#1 Posted: 24/9/2009 - 15:18

• Advertisement

• furneburner

Joined Travelfish
    5th September, 2009

Quite surprised that no-one found that useful!

#2 Posted: 7/11/2009 - 05:31

• fox80

Joined Travelfish
    12th February, 2010

Thanks for that info. I am actually going to apply for this card very soon.

#3 Posted: 29/9/2010 - 06:47

• sanpedro

Joined Travelfish
    29th September, 2009

I love the wizard and have used it on numerous overseas trips.

Interestingly as a current cardholder,I filled out a survey this week from Wizard and they asked all different types of questions about which fee structures I might prefer in the future. e.g paper statement fees, interest rates, and most importantly dormancy fees if the card not used each month and charges if you put the card into credit.

Makes me wonder if the Wizard card has been too popular as a travel card - that is sporadic use, lots of cash advances and travellers putting the card into credit.

These were not announcements or anything but might be something to watch out for.

#4 Posted: 23/10/2010 - 21:25

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
The perfect ATM card for RWT(US Citizens only) ... By Lostbeachbum on 10 Sep 2011 2 1696 14 Nov 2011
What is a good credit card for travellers? ... By morganmontana on 12 Apr 2006 13 26295 4 Nov 2007
Prepaid Visas vs. Debit card vs. travellers cheques which is best? ... By gocartmozart on 21 Feb 2013 5 2585 22 Feb 2013