Idle banter forum

I want to leave now!!

• Mexicano31

Joined Travelfish
    8th April, 2010

Hey guys, just wanted to express my urgency and excitement to leave on this marvelous trip around SEA for 6 months that I have been planning for 2 or 3 years (ha!). I leave in a month and can't bloddy wait for it to be over.

Cheers to all travellers and people in the same situation as I, hope you all have a great trip!!

My respects to veteran travellers that already are on the road, thanks for sharing your experience here on travelfish

=)

#1 Posted: 6/5/2010 - 11:46

• Advertisement

• somtam2000

admin
    Click here to learn more about somtam2000
    Joined Travelfish
    21st January, 2004
    Location Indonesia
    Total reviews: 24
    Places visited:
    At least 113

Cheers & have a good trip -- look forward to hearing how it goes.

#2 Posted: 7/5/2010 - 08:55

• nickjjensen

Joined Travelfish
    7th May, 2010

I totally feel you here. For us it has been years of planning and saving. Now our departure is about 55 days away. We will be gone 10 months in Asia and New Zealand. I can't wait...sometimes dreams come true!!!

Cheers,
    Nick

#3 Posted: 7/5/2010 - 09:56

• Sophia_India

Click here to learn more about Sophia_India
    Joined Travelfish
    2nd June, 2010
    Location United Kingdom

I'm really jealous, I want to go back!

You will have an amazing time and it will be a million times better than you could have ever dreamt of!

#4 Posted: 2/6/2010 - 18:52

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.