Photo: Wong's Bar, Bangkok.

Idle banter forum

What would you do next?

Posted by caseyprich on 13/6/2010 at 09:10

Each year I get a 3 week holiday at the end of January/start of February (Chinese New Year) and I've used it to do small loops in areas of Southeast Asia. One example would be a Northern Laos loop Luang Prabang-Phonsovan-Sam Neau-Nong Kiaow. So - I don't mind taking a tight circuit, though I'm not apposed to hopping around - like a week in Chiang Mai and 2 weeks on the Islands.

Not laying out what I have done - I'm wondering what any of you would do if you had another 3 weeks and could choose any travel itinerary in Southeast Asia. I'm not apposed to the idea of doing two countries, or something like that. Just curious.

To give an idea - my next plan (right now) looks like doing something in Siem Reap and heading up to 4,000 Islands.

Would love to hear what you folks would do.

#1 caseyprich has been a member since 3/3/2010. Location: China. Posts: 1,281
 Where has caseyprich been? 

Posted by Sophia_India on 14/6/2010 at 20:48

I have been to most of the south east asian countries so i am considering phillipines and china or phillipines and japan?

#2 Sophia_India has been a member since 2/6/2010. Location: United Kingdom. Posts: 45
 Website   Twitter 

Posted by caseyprich on 14/6/2010 at 22:04

if only a short time in china i recommend Sichuan & Yunnan

#3 caseyprich has been a member since 3/3/2010. Location: China. Posts: 1,281
 Where has caseyprich been? 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.