Photo: Wong's Bar, Bangkok.

Idle banter forum

travel companion for southeast asia

Posted by mmcphee7117 on 11/5/2011 at 21:09

Hi everyone,

I am a 24 year old Male who is looking for someone to travel around Indonesia, Laos, and the rest of Southeast Asia (flexible on exactly where and when). I was looking to leave as early as late July or as late as early September.

A little about myself...I just graduated from nursing school, I am a veteran, I enjoy reading about Buddhism/meditation and hope to learn more in my travels in this area. I'm a very athletic individual and look forward to doing as many activities as I come across. I'm an easy going individual and like my plans on the not-so-ridgid side.

I don't have much of a return date in mind. I plan on staying as long as my finances will allow...which will probably be somewhere between 2-6 months (just a guess).

You can reply to this thread or email me at michael.mcphee11@gmail.com if you're interested.

Mike

#1 mmcphee7117 has been a member since 11/5/2011. Posts: 16

Posted by April85 on 12/5/2011 at 06:26

Hi Mark.. I am planning travelling SE Asia from August . My flight is already booked and i arrive on 20th in Bangkok by myself. I plan to do Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam, Malaysia, Singapore and Phillipines. I have about 6 months and then i am flying to NZ to work and travel.

I set up a facebook group last month. Theres about 80 people on there at the moment. Its called SE Asia 2011 . Even if your plans dont go with mine most people on there are leaving in july/aug/sept for SE Asia and you can find people that way :-)
Anyway you can search the group or add me and i will add you . If you search aprilhook@hotmail.co.uk it will bring up my profile. Chat Soon

#2 April85 has been a member since 4/3/2011. Location: United Kingdom. Posts: 5

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.