Photo: Wong's Bar, Bangkok.

Idle banter forum

Planning my 2nd trip :D

Posted by potta_boro on 19/12/2011 at 09:42

Its been a while considering I was on travel fish everyday from may-November!!

I completed my first ever 'backpacking' trip in November an it was the best thing I'd ever done, absOlutely loved it! With a lot of help from travel fish!! I basically travelled Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore and phillipines, not everything went to plan and I spent probably double what i planned mainly due to accommodation and domestic flights, it was basically a long holiday (all because my gf is too girly) so didn't really get down and dirty with hill tribes and village stays, and this time I want it to be completely different..

I would like some help on a different itinerary (starting in Thailand again) I want a real adventure this time because to be honest we didn't do half of the activities I would have liked, another problem was we got talking to NO other backpackers, shocking I know! Due to the accommodations we stayed in.

any help at all is appreciated but I'm basically thinking Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, Malaysia Borneo and maybe oz for a bit...

#1 potta_boro has been a member since 3/5/2011. Location: United Kingdom. Posts: 56
 Twitter 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.