Idle banter forum

Mexico Travel Site

• candyman

Joined Travelfish
    20th October, 2009

So travelfish.org is one of my favorite sites, and the most helpful site I've found (thanks to the great community) when traveling around Asia. Unfortunately, this summer I don't have the time to backpack around for a few months and am heading to Mexico for a week or so.

Does anyone have any suggestions for a similarly helpful site for Mexico/Central America?

#1 Posted: 1/6/2012 - 16:10

• Advertisement

• downundergal

Joined Travelfish
    28th February, 2005
    Location Australia
    Total reviews: 4

Have you tried Globosapiens. I haven't been on there for ages but they are also have a great community that regularly contributes. I have been to Mexico a couple of times and travelled right across; if I can help you with anything feel free to drop me a line. Cheers, Kerrie

#2 Posted: 21/9/2012 - 22:41

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
WHat is the best time and place to travel with kids to Mexico? ... By jeckjiem on 23 May 2013 2 1030 23 May 2013