Idle banter forum

Going to Lembongan 5-8 July or so? Favour needed...

• busylizzy

Joined Travelfish
    31st December, 2007
    Location New Zealand
    Total reviews: 20
    Places visited:
    At least 107

I was wondering if anyone is going to Lembongan over the next 2-3 days and would mind doing me a favour? It will entail visiting a very lovely Indonesian couple who have limited English (so knowing bahasa would be a bonus!) and getting some info for me. It's mostly just having a chat for 15 mins or so and would be a nice opportunity to meet a gracious local seaweed farming family. They live by the mangroves where you will invariably end up at some point, so it's very easy to find.

If you're willing and able, please send me a private message, and I'll give you more details.

#1 Posted: 4/7/2012 - 19:23

• Advertisement

• somtam2000

admin
    Click here to learn more about somtam2000
    Joined Travelfish
    21st January, 2004
    Location Indonesia
    Total reviews: 24
    Places visited:
    At least 113

A week earlier and Sam was there -- maybe I can convince her to take me there for my birthday next week - if so will drop u a line :)

#2 Posted: 5/7/2012 - 06:14

• busylizzy

Joined Travelfish
    31st December, 2007
    Location New Zealand
    Total reviews: 20
    Places visited:
    At least 107

Well of course you deserve a trip for your birthday - it would be remiss of her to not indulge you.

Let me know... I'm more than happy to be used as your excuse for going, as feeble as the excuse may be!

I'll 'drop you a note anyhow - you might be able to help from Bali with a phone call if you didn't mind.

#3 Posted: 5/7/2012 - 18:18

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.