Photo: Wong's Bar, Bangkok.

Idle banter forum

A quick thanks for all the contributions to the forum

Posted by somtam2000 on 7/5/2013 at 19:40 admin

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to say a quick thanks for all the great suggestions and helpful posts that have been piling into the forum recently -- both from the longtime regulars and some new members.

I've been on back to back travel recently (and will be for the next few months) and have barely had time to scratch between writing up the research and getting it onto the site -- answering questions on the forum has fallen by the wayside unfortunately.

So a big thanks to you all and whenever you make it to Bali, let me know -- cold drinks on us :)

Cheers

#1 somtam2000 has been a member since 21/1/2004. Location: Indonesia. Posts: 7,436
 Where has somtam2000 been?   Website   Twitter   Facebook    Flickr    Google+   Instagram   Pinterest 

Posted by busylizzy on 7/5/2013 at 21:43

Sounds like you need a bit of 'time out' in the hammock. Oh wait, you HAVE been in the hammock. Just different hammocks. :-)

It's all good - esp when we get the benefit of the updated research.

#2 busylizzy has been a member since 31/12/2007. Location: New Zealand. Posts: 2,155
 Where has busylizzy been? 

Posted by caseyprich on 7/5/2013 at 22:52

I've noticed the Indonesia section is looking very nice.

#3 caseyprich has been a member since 3/3/2010. Location: China. Posts: 1,281
 Where has caseyprich been? 

Posted by swag on 7/5/2013 at 23:10

Hi there Somtam will be in Bali on the way home from Amed and Gili's mid June, so look forward to catching up for a cold one. Will message you closer to the date.

cheers

swag

#4 swag has been a member since 28/3/2007. Location: Australia. Posts: 330

Posted by somtam2000 on 8/5/2013 at 17:29 admin

Thanks -- have just commissioned another batch of research for Flores and West Timor, so more Indonesia stuff on the way.

Swag -- nice one :)

#5 somtam2000 has been a member since 21/1/2004. Location: Indonesia. Posts: 7,436
 Where has somtam2000 been?   Website   Twitter   Facebook    Flickr    Google+   Instagram   Pinterest 

Posted by somtam2000 on 8/5/2013 at 17:51 admin

Swag -- just checked, I'm in Burma from mid May till mid June, back in Bali on the 17th -- hope I won't miss you :-)

Amed -- now there is a thought -- may have to head there this weekend!

#6 somtam2000 has been a member since 21/1/2004. Location: Indonesia. Posts: 7,436

Posted by swag on 8/5/2013 at 21:02

Somtam,

No should be good, looks like getting speedboat back from the Gili's fri 21st in the morning, then fly sat night so could work out ok. Was going to stay at Flashbacks again, but seeing your over the other side will have to find something similar that side. Any suggestions?

swag

#7 swag has been a member since 28/3/2007. Location: Australia. Posts: 330

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.