India forum

Tour to Goa

• kolkatatrip

Joined Travelfish
    9th December, 2013

Which is the best time to visit Goa sea-beach in India?

#1 Posted: 9/12/2013 - 13:30

• Advertisement

• cybermutiny

Click here to learn more about cybermutiny
    Joined Travelfish
    10th December, 2013
    Location Thailand

After the monsoon ends is the best time. I think the months of October to December are usually quoted as being the most popular. I personally visited in December and thought it was the perfect time.

#2 Posted: 10/12/2013 - 08:33

• LolaNguyen

TF writer
    Joined Travelfish
    28th August, 2012

Posted from within Vietnam.

The dry season runs from Oct to March - with the best (driest) months being Nov, Dec, Jan.

#3 Posted: 11/12/2013 - 18:46

• parveen7

Joined Travelfish
    11th December, 2013

New year is the best time to visit Goa .

#4 Posted: 13/12/2013 - 00:07

• steve10988

Joined Travelfish
    17th December, 2013

The season from December to February is a peak season in Goa. Goa is one of the most ideal places in India to celebrate Christmas and new years. Booking accommodations in advance is a must during this time. You can expect double rates than you will find in the off season and better crowds from all around the world. Hotels range from budget to luxury boutique hotels.

#5 Posted: 17/12/2013 - 00:46

• tejayasarapu

Joined Travelfish
    20th December, 2013

December is the best time to visit..

#6 Posted: 26/12/2013 - 08:46

• walkonthenu-
    ts

Joined Travelfish
    17th February, 2014

I am italian...sorry for my english, the best time to visit the region of Goa is december and january. In this place there are many town and many beaches, some terrific some very bad. I suggest you to avoid Calangute. The best place is Palolem, very quite and lovely. On the beach there are many huts and many restaurant-bar. You can take a boat for 1000 rupies and go to Butterfly Island, one of the better beach i ever seen in india. The color of water is green! Another great place is gokarna ( 2 hours of train from palolem ) in the region of karnataka. Don't forget Hampi, very quite and holy place, you must take a sleepingbus, about 10 hours :) Bye, good trip!

#7 Posted: 18/2/2014 - 06:36

• Rupali

Joined Travelfish
    19th February, 2014

I think the months of December and January is the best for tourism. I personally visited in January and thought it was the perfect time.

#8 Posted: 19/2/2014 - 03:54

• Rupali

Joined Travelfish
    19th February, 2014

Hello Friend,
    I think February - March is the best season for visit Goa. I personally visited in March 1st week and thought it was the perfect time.

Cheers!

#9 Posted: 25/2/2014 - 05:42

• gauravks

Joined Travelfish
    18th December, 2013
    Location India

Last of September to end of March is the ideal time to enjoy at Goa beaches.

#10 Posted: 26/2/2014 - 02:00

• Advertisement

• brucewayne1-

Joined Travelfish
    23rd May, 2014

The best time to visit goa is in DEC-JAN ...the best party season.

#11 Posted: 23/5/2014 - 07:02

• Gori

Joined Travelfish
    21st August, 2014

I am interested to know about the beach attraction for my next trip. My uncle is planning visit there with his entire family. Anyone here to help me the the best Goa beach attraction. Let me know which will be the best time to move and the things to do there. Also suggest an accommodation near the attractions.

#12 Posted: 27/8/2014 - 15:52

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.