India forum

Help/advice needed...

• qamar

Joined Travelfish
    31st March, 2014

Hello everyone! I plan on going to Infia for three weeks, but i need advice on planning the trip. I have been to India 4 times before, but I always stayed with my friends. This time I want to travel around India, and do a kind of religious journey. I am very interested in sufism, and of courcr I love temples. I have to make sure the trip has a stop in shiridi and hyderabad, and I really want to somehow go to the andamans, but other than that i have no specific ideas in mind. Any help would be great as i do not kbow how to go about planning this.

#1 Posted: 31/3/2014 - 11:59

• Advertisement

• gauravks

Joined Travelfish
    18th December, 2013
    Location India

First I will say thanks to you if you're planning to visit India. Now I come back to your query.

First of all, better to plan everything in advance like hotels booking, travel guide(if you needed), take an India tourist guide, important contact numbers etc. Now, As you said you're planning to visit Shirdi, there to problem to stay, but better to book accommodations in advance.

In Hyderabad, place is good and lots of things to see and do, and also there is no problem to stay as there are all class of hotels from basic to five star. But I suggest better to stay in good hotel for safety/security point of view.

If you want to travel around India to find and enjoy hidden attractions of the city, make sure to carry Indian money in cash as there are lots of small tourist places in India where plastic money doesn't work. And don't forget to carry local city travel guide.

And there is no doubt Andaman is one of the best islands of India, so book advance both side flight ticket in advance from any nearest airport(where you arrive first) to Andaman. Now visit there and enjoy!

Take Care!! :)

#2 Posted: 1/4/2014 - 05:48

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.