Southeast Asia forum
HELP! We need contact information of trains/bus companies.
30th March, 2010
Messaging not enabled.
We'll be travelling from Hong Kong to Halong Bay, Vientiane, Bangkok, Siem Reap and Ho Chi Minh between April and March. We plan to go around these countries by land and we're just wondering if you have contact information or any other information (location, time table, fare price) about these trains/bus companies. We plan to accomplish and book before we arrive there on April.
1. Guangzhou to Nanning via 2571/2574 train
2. direct Nanning-Halong Bay bus at the Yunde Company
3. Hai Phong to Hanoi via Tam Bac Bus
4. Train to Aranyaprathet at the Bangkok Hualamphong Station, or 1st class bus at Bangkok Northern Bus Terminal (also, which one is better?)
5. Siem Reap to Ho Chi Minh via Mai Linh bus
Thank you! :D
#1 Posted: 30/3/2010 - 10:58
Add your reply
You need to be logged in to add a reply.
Not a member? you can join here.
|Possibly related discussions||Replies||Views||Latest reply|
|contact information for hin wong bungalows ko tao...Thanks!. ...||2||2668||9 Jan 2010|
|Looking for contact information for Baan Chai Lay in Ko Maak ...||1||2664||8 Oct 2007|
|Contact information Baan Noen Thong ...||0||1249||7 Nov 2012|