Southeast Asia forum

Confused where to go for Honeymoon in 1st week of July

• sharadtewari

Joined Travelfish
    23rd April, 2010

Hi everyone,
    I am new to travelfish & foudn this place helpful. Needed some advice. I am getting married on 19th Jun, 10. Am looking for a beautiful,calm beach destination in South East Asia for around 7-10 days & have a budget of INR 70,000 including travel from Mumbai.Hope to get some useful tips & advices on the same.
    Sharad

#1 Posted: 23/4/2010 - 16:21

• Advertisement

• Tilapia

Click here to learn more about Tilapia
    Joined Travelfish
    21st April, 2006
    Location Canada
    Total reviews: 15
    Places visited:
    At least 113

Southeast Asia is a pretty big place. Anywhere in particular that you are interested in?

#2 Posted: 25/4/2010 - 01:21

• sharadtewari

Joined Travelfish
    23rd April, 2010

Hi, I have almost finalized on Langkawi in Malaysia & planning to stay in Mutiara Burau Bay Resort. I am not sure how great the place but fits in budget. Also don't know if this place is closer to all the main tourist attractions in Langkawi. Any other tips or useful advices are welcome specially any great unknown resort, how to save money when there etc.

#3 Posted: 26/4/2010 - 11:50

• Tilapia

Click here to learn more about Tilapia
    Joined Travelfish
    21st April, 2006
    Location Canada
    Total reviews: 15
    Places visited:
    At least 113

Can't help you with that, Sharad. You might want to post your question on the Malaysia forum.

#4 Posted: 26/4/2010 - 23:27

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
2 week trip end of july or 1st week aug. Will ramadan affect? ... By redurn on 5 Jul 2012 0 1275 5 Jul 2012
Hua Hin or Krabi in July for honeymoon ... By Rosieni on 20 Dec 2012 5 2996 26 Aug 2014