Photo: Street food Phetchaburi Soi 10, Bangkok.

Southeast Asia forum

4 month trip through SE Asia, anyone wants to join?

Posted by hungry_traveller26 on 7/9/2010 at 17:08

Hi everyone!
I am planing to go to Asia for a few months. Havent booked a flight yet, but I want to start in Bangkok dec 15th. Since I will celebrate christmas and NY in Asia, I was wondering where a cool place to go to would be. I was thinking either to go down to Krabi and do a little island hopping and beach partying for the holidays or going to Vietnam and start travelling. I have no itinarary, just four months and my hunger for adventure. Is anybody planning a similar route? Any suggestions or advice? I am 26yo female from germany and cant wait to get away!!

#1 hungry_traveller26 has been a member since 2/9/2010. Posts: 1

Posted by MADMAC on 7/9/2010 at 21:11

Do you dance salsa? BKK has a nice little dance scene - very friendly. New Years will have a good party.

#2 MADMAC has been a member since 6/6/2009. Posts: 6,957

Posted by AllyBrighton on 7/9/2010 at 23:46

Hi,

I fly to Bangkok on 7th December and am travelling solo for 4 months, albeit I will be in Ko Lanta until early January which is a beautiful place. If you are thinking of heading to Krabi first this is very cloes to Lanta (and also to Phi Phi etc)

I am a single woman travelling alone too

#3 AllyBrighton has been a member since 28/4/2010. Posts: 9

Posted by qosmios on 23/9/2010 at 06:57

Hi, I'm thinking about going to SE asia also around NOV-DEC for 4-6 months. I am a 26 year old male from the US. Let me know if you want to hook up...

#4 qosmios has been a member since 23/9/2010. Posts: 10

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.