Southeast Asia forum

45-day trip to Vietnam/Cambodia/Philippines. Make sense?

• Fidgetyfeet

Joined Travelfish
    18th November, 2010

Hello all,

My friend and I are planning a 45-day trip to Vietnam/Cambodia/Philippines in January. We're from Delhi so that's where we'll be leaving from.

I haven't come across any travelogues or such that have done these places in one go. Philippines/Indonesia/Brunei seems to be a different trip altogether. Neither of us are really keen on Brunei right now and would rather just go to the places I mentioned.

Is it a feasible option? Oh, and we don't have a really large budget!

Inputs would be super appreciated.

#1 Posted: 18/11/2010 - 12:46

• Advertisement

• goonistik

Joined Travelfish
    7th January, 2010

Why not? Just take into consideration that there are direct flights between Vietnam and the Philippines. AFAIK, there are no direct flights between Cambodia and the Philippines.

#2 Posted: 18/11/2010 - 18:26

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Help me make sense of my island/beach research ... By amz155 on 24 Dec 2008 36 2903 16 Jan 2009
Video: HongKong-Philippines-Vietnam-Cambodia-Laos-Thailand 2012 ... By maximaximaxim on 5 Apr 2012 1 2855 9 May 2012