Photo: Street food Phetchaburi Soi 10, Bangkok.

Southeast Asia forum

4 stop plane tickets

Posted by LeChron on 7/1/2011 at 03:54

Hello, I am planning a trip for 2011 and I would like to get a plane ticket were I can travel from the UK and stop in India, Indonesia, Vietnam and Thailand, so far I have only found around the wolrd tickets that are not specific to my journey, can any one help with any advive on the cheapest and easiest option

#1 LeChron has been a member since 7/1/2011. Location: United Kingdom. Posts: 45

Posted by LeChron on 7/1/2011 at 07:05

Sorry the title is meant to say 'Multi Stop Plane Ticket'
Thanx

#2 LeChron has been a member since 7/1/2011. Location: United Kingdom. Posts: 45

Posted by boxee on 7/1/2011 at 18:12

hi lechron

when flying to thailand i always use Jet airways , this is a Indian airline and the stop over is in Mumbai , why dont u ring them and see if u can book a ticket to thailand with a extended stop in india . when in thailand u can then book with the low cost asian airlines for other destinations

#3 boxee has been a member since 26/3/2008. Location: Singapore. Posts: 131

Posted by LeChron on 8/1/2011 at 19:19

Thanx for the advice, sounds like a good idea I know quite a few airlines do a stop over in India i'll do some research

thanks again

#4 LeChron has been a member since 7/1/2011. Location: United Kingdom. Posts: 45

Posted by LeChron on 11/1/2011 at 20:22

anyone else got any other advice on the matter?? im always open to suggestion

LeChroneo is avidly waiting!

#5 LeChron has been a member since 7/1/2011. Location: United Kingdom. Posts: 45

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.