Southeast Asia forum

Budget for 4 months

• LeChron

Joined Travelfish
    7th January, 2011
    Location United Kingdom

Hello there, I am planning a trip from july-october 2011 and I will be spending 4 months traveling India, Indonesia, Vietnam, Cambodia and Thailand, I've got a ruff idea of budgeting because I did visit Thailand last year but I'm just wondering weather 4000pounds for 4months in these countries will be enough, inc. accommodation, transport, food, beer etc. if any one has any advice it would be much appreciated

Peace peeps ; )

#1 Posted: 8/1/2011 - 16:57

• Advertisement

• francesstel-
    la

Click here to learn more about francesstella
    Joined Travelfish
    16th February, 2009
    Location Italy

Hi LeChron!

I visited SEA for 3 months 2 years ago. I budgeted £15-20 per day and £3-400 a month for visas/travel costs/activities/splashing out. I was staying in cheap-ish guest houses all the way. Unless you wanna stay in high-end resorts and go scuba diving every other day I reckon you'll be just fine with your current budget.

Have fun!

FSH

#2 Posted: 9/1/2011 - 02:50

• LeChron

Joined Travelfish
    7th January, 2011
    Location United Kingdom

Great, that sounds like what i'll be doing, brilliant thanks very much for the advise its really appreciated
    much love
    LeChron

#3 Posted: 9/1/2011 - 03:04

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.