Southeast Asia forum

itenary 2 months asia

• greektravel-
    ler

Joined Travelfish
    24th January, 2011

I had a look around and still haven't found the perfect itenary for myself. I will be going for 2 months and plan to visit the following countries.1

1.thailand.
    2.cambodia
    3.laos
    4.vietnam

i dont mind taking a plane once or twice. any ideas?

#1 Posted: 27/1/2011 - 02:13

• Advertisement

• MADMAC

Joined Travelfish
    6th June, 2009
    Total reviews: 10

Way too little info I am afraid. Why those countries? That's not much time in any. And what are you preferences? What do you not like, what do you like? What kind of tourist are you? Interested in culture or beaches? Maybe you're a nightlife guy... I would pick one country and explore it thoroughly myself - but that's said without knowing more about you and your preferences.

#2 Posted: 30/1/2011 - 01:34

• Rasheeed

Click here to learn more about Rasheeed
    Joined Travelfish
    4th November, 2010
    Location Cambodia

I think you should start by picking some places that interest you and make plans to go to those places.

You're welcome.

'sheeed

#3 Posted: 30/1/2011 - 12:48

• busylizzy

Joined Travelfish
    31st December, 2007
    Location New Zealand
    Total reviews: 20
    Places visited:
    At least 107

Honestly, you need to put some effort in yourself before posting a question like that - you can't expect us to do all the work for you!! And Madmac is quite right - that's a fair bit of ground to cover in 2 months.

Have a look at the suggested itineraries on this site as a starting point (use the Planning link at the top, then look at Where to Go. Or just click on here: http://www.travelfish.org/trip_planner/

Start narrowing down your options, then come back with some specific questions. There's a wealth of info on this site under the individual country sections, plus in this forum.

#4 Posted: 31/1/2011 - 10:04

• greektravel-
    ler

Joined Travelfish
    24th January, 2011

thanx for your replies..ill have a look....

#5 Posted: 31/1/2011 - 18:36

• brook00

Joined Travelfish
    1st February, 2011

You will surely have fun for 2 months. You might wanna tell us what kind of places would you like to visit, beaches? museums? temples? I've been to those places except for Laos but we only spent a week for each country.

#6 Posted: 1/2/2011 - 13:41

• peter27

Joined Travelfish
    18th November, 2010

Thereis a good information here in this threadhttp://www.travelfish.org/board/post/thailand/10271_2-month-itinerary---thailand--laos--cambodia---what-do-you-think-.You may also check this out to plan your itinerary.

#7 Posted: 1/2/2011 - 18:56

• greektravel-
    ler

Joined Travelfish
    24th January, 2011

@brook I surely want to explore the islands of thailand but also see culture such as temples and nature....nice views mountains etc. I am interested in the culture mostly and history. I would also like to do some activities....maybe ride an elephant things like that....maybe diving....or climbing

@peter I ll check it out looks good.....might combine it with vietnam

#8 Posted: 2/2/2011 - 07:33

• Thomas922

Joined Travelfish
    1st July, 2007
    Location Global Village

Vietnam need 3 weeks in my opinion. And that is to just see and take pics. Of course you can enjoy locals but not at the depth that MAC says. So decide the big hitting things you really must see. And start planning another trip to SEA.

#9 Posted: 5/2/2011 - 17:41

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.