Southeast Asia forum

How does this Sound...?????????????

• kgroarke

Joined Travelfish
    12th February, 2011

So the plan is..
    3 and a half month trip in total covering....

Cambodia >Vietnam > Laos > Thailand> Malaysia> Singapore...and in that order

(we fly into Bangkok first from the UK and spend 2- 3 days there before making our way to cambodia)

i was advised to do my trip in this order so as to get the heavy treking out of the way in the first half of the trip and then once we have made ourway across to northern thailand,spend more time in thailand covering the beaches down south, full moon partys etc. before ending our trip.

I was also trying to avoid backtracking along the way whilst covering the main areas so hopefully with this route i can...

travel east from Cambodia across to southern Vietnam..moving along the coast of vietnam to northern vietnam and then travel west across to Northern Laos.. travel south down through laos and then travel from southern laos west across to Northern Thailand somewhere and then spend time travelling all the way down to southern thailand>malaysia>Singapore

#1 Posted: 30/3/2011 - 04:12

• Advertisement

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.