Southeast Asia forum

10 month Budget

• opaquebh

Joined Travelfish
    16th May, 2011

spending about 10 months in SEA im saving around £15.000 will this be enough...plus the sort of things i wanna do is party alot..so obvs that involves lots of beer drinking. eat lots mmm! and spec do ALOT of activities!
    wanna budget but dont wanna keep my mind on money all the time. any questions feel free to ask :)

Thanks

#1 Posted: 17/5/2011 - 02:24

• Advertisement

• SBE

Click here to learn more about SBE
    Joined Travelfish
    14th April, 2008
    Location Global Village
    Total reviews: 5
    Places visited:
    At least 2

God I wish I had budget of 1,500 quid a month. Yes, I think it will probably be enough!

#2 Posted: 17/5/2011 - 03:46

• erolaykan

Joined Travelfish
    12th April, 2011

Posted from within Vietnam.

Too Much! :-)

Can easily get by on 15- 20$ a day! Including accommodation/booze etc! Plus you could always get yourself a job along the way if you manage to blow 15,000 pounds in ten months here! 1 month into Vietnam and I've only spent around 500 euro's and i'm not exactly watching what I spend. Just make sure you pack light or even nothing at all (except for the clothes on your back :) ) as you can buy everything here - from 20$ 50L "North face" back packs and 2 dollar t-shirts!

Just keep on hoping the pound keeps on going up against the dollar and you'll have even more money to spend over here!

Hope that helps a little

Erol

#3 Posted: 21/5/2011 - 15:56

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.