Southeast Asia forum

Kanchanaburi

• emily2310

Joined Travelfish
    14th June, 2011

Hey, my name is Emily, 34 years old. I am arriving in Bangkok on 5th Oct, where I plan on spending a few days. I then want to go to Kanchanaburi, it looks amazing, I want to do a trip with Mellow Trek, amazing reports on Trip Advisor, but I either do it on my own or find a few other people that would like to give it a go, as they will only take one group at a time, and don't mix. Have a look at there website, I want to do the 3 day 2 night. If anyone else fancies please let me know, or if you fancy just hooking up and having a drink, and go from there, that would be wicked. Thanks.x

#1 Posted: 25/6/2011 - 00:02

• Advertisement

• emily2310

Joined Travelfish
    14th June, 2011

Thanks for your reply, so do you think I'm best just waiting until I get to Bangkok and arranging a trip from there?. I was looking at spending 3-4 days in Kanchanburi.

#2 Posted: 7/7/2011 - 22:00

• jarunsaksri-

Joined Travelfish
    25th February, 2011

hi here is some please to visit Sangklaburi. P guesthouse. They have some activity to too.
    www.p-guesthouse.com

#3 Posted: 8/7/2011 - 11:05

• emily2310

Joined Travelfish
    14th June, 2011

Hi, I want to do a bit more than they are offering, and would like to a 3 day trip, seeing the falls, caves and Railway etc. Thanks anyway

#4 Posted: 8/7/2011 - 15:24

• jarunsaksri-

Joined Travelfish
    25th February, 2011

we have four days trek through to the Jungle , to see waterfall n cave too. sleep overnight with Karen family and try Karen'a local food. for railway I think you can do that by your self around Kanchanaburi to Namtok. anyway you can call mewhen you arrive. I am Jack 034595061

#5 Posted: 9/7/2011 - 12:05

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.