Southeast Asia forum

Help save me time!

• Venture135

Joined Travelfish
    15th July, 2011
    Location United Kingdom
    Total reviews: 2

Hi Travelfishers.

Im trying to get an idea together of where to go and how long to allow for a trip to Thailand and Cambodia in July/Aug. This will be my third backpacking trip to SEA so I'm aware of the temperamental buses, needing to spend at least a few days in each place to soak it in etc etc. However our current list is looking a bit tight so what gets cut out?
    What I want to know is how do people rate Kanchanaburi and Sangkhlaburi? Is it worth making the trip out there?
    Basically our trip is looking like Southern Thai islands for a few weeks then Cambodia for a few weeks. We are planning to go up to Kratie in Cambodia and possibly Ban Lung. Has anyone been to both?? Got any preferences??

Thanks!

#1 Posted: 26/2/2012 - 20:17

• Advertisement

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.