Southeast Asia forum

vietnam visa

• wolfiehogan

Joined Travelfish
    21st February, 2012

hi,
    have just landed in bangkok and want to organize my Vietnamese visa and was wondering which way would be the easiest.i will be heading to chang mai before entering laosif i can do it there. or would i be better try do it online. or does any one know where the vietnam embassy is in bangkok

#1 Posted: 23/6/2012 - 09:24

• Advertisement

• altmtl

Click here to learn more about altmtl
    Joined Travelfish
    18th May, 2009
    Location Earth
    Total reviews: 5

Have you thought of looking it up on google? - http://www.thai-faq.com/where-vietnamese-embassy-bangkok/

#2 Posted: 23/6/2012 - 09:59

• Captain_Bob

Click here to learn more about Captain_Bob
    Joined Travelfish
    27th May, 2006
    Location Thailand

If you're going through Laos get your Vietnam visa there, at the Vietnam consulate in Luang Prabang or the Vietnam embassy in Vientiane. This is easier than doing it in Bangkok and much easier than trying to do it from Chiang Mai. $45/55/60 for 2/next/same day service and bring two photos.

#3 Posted: 24/6/2012 - 00:14

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.