Southeast Asia forum

company wanted, SE Asia trip July 27th - Oct 1st

• bluesky_1984

Joined Travelfish
    18th July, 2012

hey everybody,

I'm Nicole, 27 from Germany. I'll be leaving for Bangkok on July 26th and I will be flying out of Singapore on Oct 1st unless I change the date for some reason.
    I'll be traveling alone and would love some company. Don't really have any plans yet, but would like to see some of Thailand's islands, Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam, a bit of Malaysia and then make my way down to Singapore.
    I would love to hear from you if you're in the area around the same time. Maybe we could travel together for a bit or something :-)

#1 Posted: 20/7/2012 - 09:49

• Advertisement

• RC2012

Joined Travelfish
    5th April, 2012

Hi Nicole, I'm 22 and leave the UK for Bangkok on the 2nd of Aug, I'm planning on staying in Thailand until Septs full moon party & my birthday and then heading up to Laos, Vietnam, Cambodia and then Malaysia & Singapore. Looks like we will be in Thailand the same time so it would be cool to have someone to meet...

Ryan

#2 Posted: 22/7/2012 - 09:46

• bluesky_1984

Joined Travelfish
    18th July, 2012

hey,
    thanks for your reply :-) would be nice to meet up. I'm going to Pattaya for a few days right after getting to Bangkok, so maybe I could come back there around the 3rd or so and we can meet somewhere.

#3 Posted: 22/7/2012 - 16:08

• RC2012

Joined Travelfish
    5th April, 2012

Thats sounds good, I think im staying in Bangkok for 2 nights and then deciding what to do from there, either go north for a few weeks then come back to see the south/islands and full moon party or vice versa, Have you got FB?

#4 Posted: 23/7/2012 - 08:47

• bluesky_1984

Joined Travelfish
    18th July, 2012

yeah I do, send me a private message and I'll send you my name

#5 Posted: 24/7/2012 - 12:16

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Solo Trip Thailand-Malaysia (july-sept) 2010 need company ... By teepot on 29 Jan 2010 44 6936 4 May 2011
36/M, company wanted for Laos, Bangladesh, Nov/Dec/Jan. ... By takeshi_kovacs on 19 Oct 2013 1 416 17 Nov 2013