Photo: Street food Phetchaburi Soi 10, Bangkok.

Southeast Asia forum

24 female looking for travel buddies or anyone who has any tips for a solo traveller :)

Posted by mycs1106 on 10/10/2012 at 14:38

Hey there! I'm flying in to Bangkok on Nov. 1 and flying out Dec. 3. This is the first time I'm going solo on a place I haven't been to EVER so I'm kinda nervous, excited and all that fooshizle :)) I really want to visit some beaches, go to a cooking class and celebrate Loi Krathrong in Thailand, for sure go to see angkor wat in Cambodia and take a cooking class and cruise the ha long bay in Vietnam.If time permitting, go pass by Laos.

I'm kinda worried it might be a tight schedule and I might miss out on some things. That's why I'm contemplating booking some tours from Contiki. Anyhooo... if anyone's going that route and won't mind me tagging along or if you have tips on how i should go about my trip, you can either reply here or PM me :)

#1 mycs1106 has been a member since 10/10/2012. Location: Canada. Posts: 2
 Website 

Posted by fergie1471 on 11/10/2012 at 04:48

Im travelling around there then. Im going on tuesday but im starting in Kuala lumpur and borneo first then heading over to cambodia early november proabably starting at siem reap for Ankor wat. Hit me up on facebook if you want, fergie1471@hotmail.com

#2 fergie1471 has been a member since 29/9/2012. Location: United Kingdom. Posts: 3

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.