Photo: Street food Phetchaburi Soi 10, Bangkok.

Southeast Asia forum

tefl courses

Posted by mrbozo on 12/1/2013 at 21:01

i am looking at doing a tefl course later in the year and was wondering if anyone can advise me on how to go about this..is there any information packs i can get hold of regarding the course..if anyone has done a course i wld love to know more about it...im in sydney...i want to hear from people who have actually done the course and have taught in asia..thanks and cheers...steve ..

#1 mrbozo has been a member since 12/1/2013. Posts: 1

Posted by somtam2000 on 13/1/2013 at 00:01 admin

One of our writers runs a TEFL school in Thailand -- I've pointed her to this thread and perhaps she'll chime in with some advice and so on.

Cheers

#2 somtam2000 has been a member since 21/1/2004. Location: Indonesia. Posts: 7,434
 Where has somtam2000 been?   Website   Twitter   Facebook    Flickr    Google+   Instagram   Pinterest 

Posted by rosanne on 13/1/2013 at 00:12 TF writer

Dear Steve
Rosanne here. I'm the Samui correspondent for Travelfish, and I also own a TEFL training centre on Koh Samui, in the gulf of Thailand. Please drop me a mail at info@samuitefl.com and I'll send you an info pack. After you've gone through all the info, feel free to fire away with questions. I am also more than happy to put you in touch with a few teachers who have done the course and who are still teaching in Thailand (also some in other countries if you like). You can also go to www.samuitefl.com and there's a lot of info on there as well as the Facebook page.
Kind regards
Rosanne

#3 rosanne has been a member since 27/9/2011. Location: Thailand. Posts: 7
 Website   Twitter 

Posted by DLuek on 13/1/2013 at 02:01 TF writer

A great resource for TEFL in Thailand is www.ajarn.com. Plenty of answers for you there I imagine.

#4 DLuek has been a member since 19/6/2008. Location: Thailand. Posts: 1,121
 Website   Twitter 

Posted by rosanne on 13/1/2013 at 02:10 TF writer

Agreed! ajarn.com is a great resource. All jobs are current too and there are advice pages and forums.

#5 rosanne has been a member since 27/9/2011. Location: Thailand. Posts: 7
 Website   Twitter 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.