Southeast Asia forum

hanoi to bangkok in 3 weeks! need help!!

• kleinesk

Joined Travelfish
    13th January, 2013

from hanoi to bangkog in 3 weeks! need help
    hey there,

me and my boyfriend are landing in hanoi at the 1st of feb and leaving on 22th in bangkok.
    so what we would like to do is visiting sapa,angkor wat,4000 islands maybe and hangin around some couple of days in a nice area with beach and swimming.tailor some clothes is also my wish.
    travelling by train?one travel period on a river with the boat would be nice,not to many stays in big citys also.
    also inland flights are possible(book it here or there?)
    all in all not to stressfull would be great

so we are very thankful for every recommendation and send you sunny greetings.
    time runs by

best k

#1 Posted: 14/1/2013 - 15:24

• Advertisement

• busylizzy

Joined Travelfish
    31st December, 2007
    Location New Zealand
    Total reviews: 20
    Places visited:
    At least 107

First starters, you only need to post this once, not 6 times!!

I'd suggest that you refer to the Planing section of the forum, and check out the Suggested Itineraries to get an idea of , well, suggested itineraries to cover the areas that you are interested in. The itineraries also suggest transport methods, and travel times for each. This will give you a good starting point.

There is loads of useful nfo on this site - you just need to start reading a bit first and come back with some specific questions that you may need help with.

You're only there for 3 weeks, so don't overplan it and try to do too much. For a short trip, I'd tend to pre-book tickets now to be safe. Air Asia are having a bit ticket sale at the moment, so have a look on their site.

#2 Posted: 14/1/2013 - 16:29

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.