Southeast Asia forum

Easy Rider in Vietnam; which company is best??

• monkey123

Joined Travelfish
    26th January, 2013

Posted from within Vietnam.

Hello!

We are two Swedish backpackers in Vietnam, at the moment we are in Nha Trang . We are thinking about taking an easyrider tour on 3 days; Nha Trang to Dalat. After some reasearch we have spoken with a company that could give us this tour (http://www.easy-riders.net/).

After some more research on this company our problem is that we don't know if we can trust these guys. Alot of people seem to have been scammed ( the tour-guide couldn't speak english, no refund on interrupted tours and a lack of safety). But some say their trip has been awesome. So our question is; have you used this company? Or do you know any other good company? What are your suggestions?

We have read alot of reviews and we are getting more and more confused, so we would really appreciate your advice! (Looks like the reviews on http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g293922-d1459454-Reviews-Easy_Riders_Vietnam-Dalat_Lam_Dong_Province.html#REVIEWS is on many different companies, quite confusing...)

Cheers

#1 Posted: 26/1/2013 - 03:47

• Advertisement

• kelgan

Joined Travelfish
    30th December, 2012
    Total reviews: 4

Hi there,

I went with the company you have made comment to, (http://www.easy-riders.net/).
    I can highly recommend this company. I travelled to Vietnam and meet up with a friend and her 11 yr twins.
    We headed to Dalat and decided to do a day trip on the back of a bike around Dalat.
    We came across this company at the Hangout, on recommendations of another traveller, who like us felt overwhelmed.
    Here we meet the lovely Tuan, the owner and operator of the company mentioned above.
    He has a Degree in Tourism from the University of Dalat. On our initial meeting we felt comfortable and he was very well informed of our wants and needs travelling with 2, 11yrs.
    He made us feel relaxed and safe.
    We decided on the 1 day tour around Dalat, and after a short period with Tuan and 3 of his riders we were hooked.
    We than made the decision to travel to Nah Trang on the back of his bikes.
    They provided flexibility and stopped when ever we wanted, looking and admiring the beautiful countryside. Nothing that would compare from inside a bus.
    We found each rider brought their wealth on knowledge and there was never any hesitation in answering our many questions.
    During the time on the back of the bike, we had the opportunity to see this beautiful countryside.
    Loved it so much I am off again to do it again with the same company.
    Go with this company you will have no regrets.

Best Wishes
    Debbie

#2 Posted: 8/7/2013 - 07:16

• jayabean

Joined Travelfish
    9th July, 2013

Hi
    We travelled with the company you mentioned www.easy-riders.net in Dec 2012.
    We did the day trip around Dalat which was a great introduction to bike riding for my 2 kids.
    We met the guy who runs this business Tuan at the Hang Out Bar in Dalat.
    Because of the fun, care and attention to detail we received on the day tour we went a head and booked a 3 day trip from Dalat to Nha Trang
    It was a fabulous trip.
    Tuan and the 3 other guides where totally professional, made sure we saw the real Vietnam and really easy to be around.
    Dialon was particularly great with my 2 children.
    We felt safe at all times and all the guides spoke great English.
    I hope you get to go on a trip with these guys.
    I agree that there are many websites and 'easy rider' guys but I would highly recommend Tuan and his guides.

#3 Posted: 9/7/2013 - 03:12

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Vietnam Jul-Aug'10: solo traveller looking for companion on a Dalat Easy Rider tour ... By mandarc on 14 Jul 2010 0 1606 14 Jul 2010
Easy Rider heaven ... By 08292573 on 22 Apr 2010 1 2539 26 May 2010
Easy Rider recommendation for Nha Trang! ... By kartoscha on 20 Dec 2011 0 2197 20 Dec 2011
Dalat travel buddy wanted - maybe easy rider tour? ... By themildcat on 26 Apr 2010 1 2427 2 May 2010