Southeast Asia forum

Itinerary help! More time in SEA or head to nepal

• Olivia00

Joined Travelfish
    26th February, 2013

Hello all,
    My boyfriend and I are currently in Pai, Thailand and are reviewing our itinerary with some new possibilities in mind.
    We have spent a month in Myanmar and close to three weeks in Thailand now. Our original plan was to head over to Cambodia, then to VIetnam and finally to Laos (spending about a month in each country) before heading to Australia (working holiday visa).

So here is where I need some help. I've always wanted to go to Nepal and after talking to a few people we are considering it. We're travelling on a budget so to head over to Nepal we would need to cut out at least one country here in SEA. Is it worth it to cut out one of these countries and focus on Nepal instead? If so, which country should we cut?

In terms of budget for Nepal it seems similar to here. Maybe $1000 for the month (including trekking 7-14 days) and $600round trip flight from bangkok. Reasonable?
    I would love to hear some opinions as we're a little stuck. Both options seem like good ones to us!

#1 Posted: 26/2/2013 - 00:12

• Advertisement

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
What time does Vietnam Airlines shuttle bus from Hanoi airport to Head Office run until? ... By Lornie on 26 Mar 2009 4 4725 27 Mar 2009
Argh! Itinerary doing my head in ... By jessyb on 15 Jul 2014 1 375 15 Jul 2014