Photo: Street food Phetchaburi Soi 10, Bangkok.

Southeast Asia forum

advice please help!!!

Posted by meacham on 14/4/2013 at 15:22

right then my tickets are booked i fly to bali on the 5th of november from the uk, im planning on spending 2 weeks in bali then get a flight from bali to bangkok airport, from there i plan on doing a trip i saw on here that is below but doing it in reverse bacause i want to end up in chang mai by the end of the trip and catch a fight to krabiand then spend 2 months traveling back up through thailand for my flight home on the 5th of march i was just wondering the cheapest way to get about through this trip that i have listed below and wondering if anybody has done this trip could advise me on the best places to go and the best places to see any advice would be helpful Vientiane -> Tha Khaek (riverside town, caves, scenic)[/li] Tha Khaek -> Savannakhet (riverside town, national parks, colonial architecture)[/li] Savannakhet -> Hue (via Lao Bao) (Imperial capital, historical town, DMZ)[/li] Hue -> Da Nang -> Hoi An (riverside town, shopping, tailoring)[/li] Hoi an -> Nha Trang (beaches, boat trips)[/li] Nha Trang -> Mui Ne (beaches, sand dunes)[/li] Mui Ne -> Saigon (museums, nightlife, daytrips)[/li] Saigon -> Can Tho (Mekong Delta, floating markets)[/li] Can Tho -> Chau Doc (river trips)[/li] Chau Doc -> [/li] Phnom Penh [/li] Siem Reap[/li]

#1 meacham has been a member since 16/1/2013. Posts: 11

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.