Southeast Asia forum

advice please help!!!

• meacham

Joined Travelfish
    16th January, 2013

right then my tickets are booked i fly to bali on the 5th of november from the uk, im planning on spending 2 weeks in bali then get a flight from bali to bangkok airport, from there i plan on doing a trip i saw on here that is below but doing it in reverse bacause i want to end up in chang mai by the end of the trip and catch a fight to krabiand then spend 2 months traveling back up through thailand for my flight home on the 5th of march i was just wondering the cheapest way to get about through this trip that i have listed below and wondering if anybody has done this trip could advise me on the best places to go and the best places to see any advice would be helpful Vientiane -> Tha Khaek (riverside town, caves, scenic)[/li] Tha Khaek -> Savannakhet (riverside town, national parks, colonial architecture)[/li] Savannakhet -> Hue (via Lao Bao) (Imperial capital, historical town, DMZ)[/li] Hue -> Da Nang -> Hoi An (riverside town, shopping, tailoring)[/li] Hoi an -> Nha Trang (beaches, boat trips)[/li] Nha Trang -> Mui Ne (beaches, sand dunes)[/li] Mui Ne -> Saigon (museums, nightlife, daytrips)[/li] Saigon -> Can Tho (Mekong Delta, floating markets)[/li] Can Tho -> Chau Doc (river trips)[/li] Chau Doc -> [/li] Phnom Penh [/li] Siem Reap[/li]

#1 Posted: 14/4/2013 - 15:22

• Advertisement

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.