Southeast Asia forum

Travel amount+will anyone be In S.E.A

• brandonjame-
    s123

Joined Travelfish
    15th January, 2013

Hi guys

I arrive in Vietnam on the 17th of september for my first trip of Asia ! I was wanting to get some advice on travel plans, good places to visit the amount of money needed and if anyone would be interested in catching up during your trip !

Firstly money ! I have so far saved 4000 AUD although come September after paying for flights,visa's,travel gear, vaccination and all the rest I should have close to 10,000 AUD The areas I want to visit are Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Thailand, India, china and japan I plan on spending a month in each (I will be back packing so not looking at staying in anything to fancy but I will on the odd occasion) will I have enough ?

Secondly I leave Australia In early september, are there any interesting festivals In Vietnam at that time (my first destination is Vietnam) whats the weather like ? what should I pack ? also what Is south east asia like in general i've heard its absolutely beautiful at this time of the year !

I will have a friend traveling with me who will be meeting me In asia after he is finished at the summer camps in the states, we've already discussed that we would like to meet other travelers to socialize with and to travel with are there any good ways to meet other travelers ? or is anyone interested in getting together and traveling with us ?

cheers !!

Brandon

#1 Posted: 6/5/2013 - 03:16

• Advertisement

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.