Southeast Asia forum

Non-Latex Condoms in SE Asia??

• setaysha

Joined Travelfish
    19th June, 2013

I am allergic to latex and plan to travel in South East Asia for an extended period of time with my boyfriend. Obviously it isn't viable for us to stock up on condoms for the entire trip before we go, but that is our main form of contraception (due to other allergies, annoying but unavoidable).
    Has anyone ever found/purchased latex free condoms in South East Asia and if so where did you find them and what was the price like?

Thanks so much for your help!

#1 Posted: 19/6/2013 - 01:32

• Advertisement

• goonistik

Joined Travelfish
    7th January, 2010

At least in Singapore, it seems the Okamoto polyurethane condoms are available:

http://www.okamoto-condoms.com.sg/products.aspx?id=1&size=large

#2 Posted: 20/6/2013 - 00:03

• goonistik

Joined Travelfish
    7th January, 2010

According to this company, their polyurethane condoms are available in several SEA countries. They have a factory in Malaysia that manufactures them.

http://www.sagami-gomu.co.jp/en/poly/products.html

#3 Posted: 20/6/2013 - 05:41

• MADMAC

Joined Travelfish
    6th June, 2009
    Total reviews: 10

Heads up - assuming your boyfriend is a normal western guy, tell him check size. I **** you not. My wife and I have had some comical experiences with coondoms made apparantly for dwarfs, and not well hung dwarfs.

#4 Posted: 20/6/2013 - 10:32

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.