Southeast Asia forum

Question about soccer games on TV

• roro1990

Joined Travelfish
    9th August, 2013

I know the purists here might say "why are you going to travel all the way to SE Asia just to experience the same things as at home" But anyway, I can't help but loving soccer (Manchester United is my team) so i'm just wondering if I was to find myself in a bar in most parts of SE Asia (thailand, Laos, cambodia), what are the chances that they'd be showing soccer there? I'm not gonna go actively look for places to show it, or spend lots of time watching it, but if I happen to be in a bar the day of a match, it'd be cool to be able to watch. Thanks for any help

#1 Posted: 23/9/2013 - 11:03

• Advertisement

• Captain_Bob

Click here to learn more about Captain_Bob
    Joined Travelfish
    27th May, 2006
    Location Thailand

In Chiang Mai the place to watch is U.N. Irish pub with multiple hi-def screens. Thursday is quiz night. I live two blocks south in the old city ;-)
    http://www.unirishpub.com

#2 Posted: 23/9/2013 - 13:37

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.